With more than 300,000 students, faculty and administrators, CUNY is the largest and most diverse urban school system in the country. Become a sponsor to demonstrate your commitment to diversity & inclusion, to learn about cutting-edge research, and to gain access to a diverse pool of outstanding talent from CUNY and other NY-area schools.
Sponsorships available for as low as $1,000. All sponsor packages include:
- Logo with link on the conference website
- Logo in all newsletters and mailings
- Logo shown on all non-speaker slides during the event
- Logo in the conference brochure
- Sponsor recognition during opening and closing remarks
- Free registration for two or more member of the sponsoring organization
Sponsors can select from multiple packages, including participating sponsors, recruiting sponsors, media sponsors, meal sponsors (breakfast, coffee breaks, evening reception) and priority invitations to speak on one of the panels.
All sponsorships help us defray event cost and support our D&I research activities.
Recruiting Opportunity: Diversity Job Fair
Just added to this year's conference is a Diversity Job Fair where recruiters will attract hundreds of students from a variety of disciplines, including engineering and the sciences, business, economics, social sciences, communications, journalism and more.